|Best Bollywood Movies of All Time|
Best Bollywood Movies
Best Bollywood Movies – This year, Bollywood is set to entertain in a big way with massive roll-out releases in the coming months. In a setting where every Friday brings a new gift to the box office, we bring you the 20 best Bollywood movies of all time. here is all the information a Bollywood addict would need on the best of B-Town. From the cast to the review and a brief synopsis of the movie – this section is for everyone who lives for entertainment.
Top 20 Bollywood Movies of All Time List Download
- A Wednesday (2008)
- Bala (2019)
- Dangal (2016)
- Good Newwz (2019)
- Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl (2020)
- Har Kisse Ke Hisse: Kaamyaab (2020)
- 3 Idiots (2009)
- Kahaani (2012)
- Panga (2020)
- Parched (2016)
- Pink (2016)
- Queen (2014)
- Satyagraha (2013)
- Sir (2020)
- Talvar (2015)
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015)
- The Dirty Picture (2011)
- Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior (2020)
- Thappad (2020)
- Udta Punjab (2016)
Top Bollywood Movies of All Time | Best Bollywood Films
A Wednesday (2008)
A retiring police officer remembers the most amazing day of his career. About a case that never came up but continues to haunt him in his memories: the case of a man and a Wednesday.
- Director – Neeraj Pandey
- Writer – Neeraj Pandey(story)
- Stars – Anupam KherNaseeruddin ShahJimmy Sheirgill
The story keeps the viewer engaged, mostly due to Ayushmann’s stellar performance.
- Director – Amar Kaushik
- Writers – Niren BhattRavi Shankar Muppa(Additional Screenplay)Pavel(original story)
- Star: Ayushmann Khurrana,Bhumi Pednekar,Yami Gautam,Jaaved Jaaferi,Saurabh Shukla,Seema Pahwa
Former wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat and his two wrestling daughters battle for glory at the Commonwealth Games in the face of social oppression.
- Director – Nitesh Tiwari
- Writers – Piyush GuptaShreyas JainNikhil Mehrotra
- Star: Aamir Khan, Sakshi Tanwar, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Sanya Malhotra
Good Newwz (2019)
Two couples with the same last names seek in vitro fertilization and are waiting for their next babies. The problem arises when they discover that the sperm of each pair have mixed with each other.
- Director – Raj Mehta
- Writers – Jyoti Kapoor(story)Rishabh Sharma(dialogue)Raj Mehta(dialogue)
- Star: Akshay Kumar,Kareena Kapoor,Diljit Dosanjh,Kiara Advani,Anjana Sukhani,Gulshan Grover,Auritra Ghosh
Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl (2020)
More than anything else, Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl is a deeply moving tale of a feminist father and his feisty daughter. He makes war on patriarchal mentality and discrimination, and identifies it as a greater threat to progress than perhaps we tackled in 1999.
- Director – Sharan Sharma
- Writers – Nikhil MehrotraSharan SharmaHussain Dalal(additional dialogue)
- Star: Janhvi Kapoor,Pankaj Tripathi,Angad Bedi,Manav Vij,Maneesh Verma,Viineet Kumar,Ayesha Raza Mishra,Riva Arora
Har Kisse Ke Hisse: Kaamyaab (2020)
“Kaamyaab” is an ode to Bollywood, the greatest movies and their actors, strange wigs, love, drama, passion for friendship, but most importantly, it is about one’s ability to make one’s dreams come true even when chips they are down.
Sudheer is an actor from the heyday of Bollywood. Years after his retirement, he realizes that he ‘retired’ on the verge of setting a unique record. He decides to come out of retirement for him to complete the round figure of 500.
- Director – Hardik Mehta
- Writers – Radhika Anand(dialogue)Hardik Mehta(screenplay)
- Star: Sanjay Mishra,Deepak Dobriyal,Isha Talwar,Avtar Gill,Anil Nagrath,Sarika Singh,Birbal
3 Idiots (2009)
Rajkumar Hirani says a lot, and more, without losing the sense of humor and the sheer lightness of being.
Two friends search for their long-lost companion. They revisit their college days and reminisce about their friend’s memories that inspired them to think differently, even when the rest of the world called them “idiots.”
- Director – Rajkumar Hirani
- Writers – Rajkumar Hirani(screenplay)Abhijat Joshi(screenplay)Vidhu Vinod Chopra(screenplay associate)
- Star: Aamir Khan, Sharman Joshi, R Madhavan, Kareena Kapoor
The story completely grabs you and leaves you in a dramatic state.
The search for a pregnant woman of her missing husband takes her from London to Calcutta, but all the people she asks deny having ever met him.
- Director – Sujoy Ghosh
- Writers – Sujoy Ghosh(dialogue)Advaita Kala(story)Suresh Nair(additional screenplay)
- Star: Vidya Balan, Parambrata Chattopadhyay, Nawazuddin Siddiqui
‘Panga’ is a film that pays tribute to the endless hours of work that mothers put behind their families and at the same time urges them to never give up on their dreams.
New Hindi Songs 2021 – Top Songs Music 2021
Panga is inspired by the life of a national level Kabbadi player from India. He follows his triumphs, struggles and overcoming stereotypes. It shows how important your family’s love and support is to your success.
- Director – Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari
- Writers – Nikhil MehrotraAshwiny Iyer TiwariNitesh Tiwari(additional screenplay)
- Star: Kangana Ranaut,Jassi Gill,Neena Gupta,Richa Chadha,Yagya Bhasin
Parched takes you into disturbing and thought-provoking territory. Even when he cleverly weaves together the stories of the three leads, all of whom have been treated unfairly in life.
In the arid landscape of Rajasthan, four women fight their way through personal and cultural difficulties.
- Director – Leena Yadav
- Writers – Supratik Sen(dialogue)Leena Yadav
- Star: Tannishtha Chatterjee, Radhika Apte, Surveen Chawla and Adil Hussain
Pink is a powerful statement on the existing feudal mindset of a majority of India, where men and women are judged by a different yardstick.
When three young women are implicated in a crime, a retired lawyer steps forward to help them clear their names.
- Director – Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury
- Writers – Shoojit Sircar(story)Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury(story)Ritesh Shah(story)
- Star: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu, Kirti Kulhari, Andrea Tariang, Angad Bedi
This film belongs to its director Vikas Bahl. Previously, he co-directed the National Award-winning ‘Fiesta Chillar’ with Nitesh Tiwari. Bollywood should sound the bugles in his honor.
A Delhi girl from a traditional family goes on a solo honeymoon after her marriage is canceled.
- Director – Vikas Bahl
- Writers – Vikas Bahl(story and screenplay)Chaitally Parmar(story and screenplay)Parveez Sheikh(story and screenplay)
- Star: Kangna Ranaut, Lisa Haydon, Rajkummar Rao
More philosophical than fiery, Satyagraha adorns reality with brilliance and loss.
A corporate entrepreneur sees his priorities shift when a personal tragedy brings him face to face with political corruption.
- Director – Prakash Jha
- Writers – Prakash JhaAnjum Rajabali
- Star: Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Manoj Bajpai, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Amrita Rao
Tillotama Shome and Vivek Gomber are outstanding as two people who must reveal and conceal what they feel. To strike a balance between expression and refrain, innocence and courage — Ratna and Ashwin are tricky characters to portray.
A prosperous young Indian man falls in love with his servant, a widow with the dream of becoming a fashion designer.
- Director – Rohena Gera
- Writer – Rohena Gera
- Star: Tillotama Shome,Vivek Gomber,Geetanjali Kulkarni,Divya Seth Shah,Anupriya Goenka
Khoje, Somen Mishra, Pramod Pathak, Raj Sharma, Chittaranjan Tripathy, Atul Kumar, Sakshi Bhatia, Vijay Kumar Dogra, Sumit Gulati, Alisha Parveen, Kundan Roy, Charu Shankar, Jaspal Sharma, Neyha Sharma
Talvar gets your mind ticking along the murders’ mysteries while it moves your heart at two lives – and one truth – lost.
An experienced investigator confronts several conflicting theories about the perpetrators of a violent double homicide.
- Director – Meghna Gulzar
- Writers – Vishal BhardwajAditya Nimbalkar(associate writer)
- Star: Irrfan Khan, Konkona Sen Sharma, Neeraj Kabi, Tabu, Gajraj Rao, Sumit Gulati, Prakash Belawadi , Shishir Sharma, Kiran
Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015)
Tanu Weds Manu Returns is a total delight that keeps you laughing, sighing, cheering – and guessing throughout.
Tanu and Manu’s marriage collapses. What happens when Manu meets Tanu’s lookalike Kusum – and when Tanu returns?
- Director – Aanand L. Rai
- Writer – Himanshu Sharma
- Star: Kangana Ranuat, R. Madhavan, Jimmy Shergill, Deepak Dobriyal
The Dirty Picture (2011)
Definitely The Dirty Picture is not only your movie of the week, but it is a fundamental work that will be studied in feminist discourses.
The love story between an actress and a director, inspired by the life of the late South Indian actress Silk Smitha.
- Director – Milan Luthria
- Writers – Rajat Arora(dialogue)Aditi Mediratta(associate writer)Rajshri Sudhakar(Dialogue Writer: Telugu)
- Star: Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah, Emraan Hashmi, Tusshar Kapoor
Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior (2020)
‘Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior’ scores in several respects: superior performances, powerful action, visual impact and, most of all, it unfolds a story from the pages of history that deserved to be told, with this kind of intensity, passion and vigor.
Tanhaji Malusare, a warlord in King Shivaji’s army of Maratha, leads the charge to capture the strategically important Kondhana fort guarded by the army of fierce Rajput chief Udaybhan Rathod.
- Director – Om Raut
- Writers – Prakash Kapadia(story)Om Raut(story)
- Star: Ajay Devgn,Saif Ali Khan,Kajol,Sharad Kelkar,Neha Sharma,Padmavati Rao,Shashank Shende
Rathee, Manav Kaul, Sushil Dahiya, Maya Sarao
‘Thappad’ is a silent slap on the ancient belief of our society that – ‘shaadi mein sab kuch chalta hain’. But honestly, should it be like this? And that’s what we need to start talking about … now!
Thappad is the story of Amrita, whose seemingly perfect life is shattered when her husband slaps her once at a party. But is a slap enough to question what a relationship means?
- Director – Anubhav Sinha
- Writers – Mrunmayee Lagoo(screenplay)Anubhav Sinha
- Star: Taapsee Pannu,Dia Mirza,Pavail Gulati,Ratna Pathak,Ram Kapoor,Tanvi Azmi,Naila Grewal,Kumud Mishra,Ankur
Udta Punjab (2016)
After the interval, the movie is sometimes too forgiving and slow.
A story revolving around drug abuse in the prosperous northern Indian state of Punjab and how young people succumbed to it en masse, resulting in socioeconomic decline.
- Director – Abhishek Chaubey
- Writers – Sudip Sharma(screenplay)Abhishek Chaubey(screenplay)
- Star: Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Diljit Dosanjh
Top Bollywood Movies List Download of All Time | Best Bollywood Films